Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4 Month Check-up

Alexis had her 4 month check-up yesterday. She got 2 shots-it just kills me to see her get stuck, but I know it's better then getting these horrible diseases.

She was 23 3/4 inches long and weighed 12 lbs and 7 oz. She droped on the weight curve slightly. Her doctor was not overly concerned with the drop, but just wanted us to encourage her to eat as much formula as she could. He also stated that she was ready to start some rice cereal, but not in her bottle-just by a spoon.

We tried the cereal last night for the first time. She did pretty well. I think that more cereal ended up on her check and bib, then in her belly. It was so great to see my little girl try to be a big girl.

I had to return to work today. I wish that I could just stay home and play with her forever.

No comments: