Thursday, April 9, 2009

Growing up

I am just amazed on just how fast our little girl is growing up. She loves to stand-assisted of course. She loves to hold rattles and put anything into her mouth. I know this sounds trivial but just one month ago, she could do none of these things.

We have been feeding her cereal for about a week now. She is really starting to get the hang of eating with a spoon. She will open her mouth for the spoon and swallows most of what we are feeding her. I just love to watch her smile because she's doing just a great job.

She is also doing great at sleeping through the night. She will fall asleep about 8pm and doesn't wake till 5-5:30am. I know this sounds early, but her crazy daddy is always up this early so I guess she's taking after him.

I look forward to her growing and changing even more. I know that soon these days will be over, so I will cherish every moment of her precious life.

No comments: