Saturday, May 30, 2009

Six Months and Vacation

Our baby girl is 6 months old. I can't believe how fast this time has flown. Six months ago, I didn't think that my dream to be a mom would ever come true and now I couldn't imagine doing anything else but being a mom. Alexis has changed so much, she can sit by herself, stand with assistance and can eat many veggies-starting fruits soon. I feel so blessed to have the best and most amazing family.

We are also finishing our vacation at the Outer Banks. We are here with Craig's parents, his brother and his wife. This is the fourth year we've had a big family vacation. (Craig and I are discussing NOT doing this again next year, I need a break) It's been great to show Alexis the beach, the pool and all the other wonderful things that come with vacation.

I was very proud of myself this week. I climbed 257 steps to the top of the Cape Hatteres Lighthouse. It took a while for me to make it to the top, but I was so glad I did. The view was just amazing.

Although vacation is fun, it will sure be nice to sleep in my own bed soon!!!

1 comment:

Miche said...

Hey! When do you get back from vacation? We need to have a playdate :)